So I am becoming the blogging queen. I haven't been able to sleep so I've had to find things to do that won't wake up the kids. So that means cleaning is out of the question (darn the luck). I don't really have pictures up of me and Derek, so I decided I'd through a few up. These would be the last pictures we have together, because these are the last pictures of us before we decided to gain some weight. So now you can say we hate the camera. What I love about the wedding pictures is that he looks like someone has strapped a bomb to him and if he smiles the bomb will go off. Oh well he's stuck with me forever.



3 comments:
Very cute pictures. We don't get many pictures taken of ourselves for the same reason!
Brittney, you haven't changed one bit. I think you look gorgeous in these pictures. What a cute couple you and your husband make. So where were those pictures taken? It looks really pretty there.
Those are beautiful pictures. Do you make it to our neck of the woods much anymore, next time you do stop by.
Post a Comment