Monday, February 9, 2009

Highschool cont.

O.k. this is a continuation of the highschool pics.  I'm pretty sure we were always posing.  I don't remember who was taking the pictures all the time.  I just wanted to take a moment and apologize to whoever had to put up with us and our picture taking obsession.  Sorry Carmen you know I love ya but I had to put these pictures up.  Jessie I know you were worried about the mexican fro pictures, but I don't remember you having a mexican fro.  I do believe that Carmen has some sort of mexican fro in the one pic.(lol)  Thanks for being such great friends and making high school bearable.  Jessie I hope your still laughing over the smallest things, you were always so happy.  I can still hear your laugh. Carmen I hope your still making people laugh.  Your still as cute as ever.
Hey I just saw danny in the bottom of one of the pics.  Remember when we sprayed red kool-aid in his hair.  We had some good times.  I miss you guys.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brittney, I laughed so hard at these pictures I was crying. Oh the good old days. Unfortunately, I still laugh at everything, just ask Carmen, and it's a terrible loud laugh. We had lunch the other day and my 6 year old nephew sat next to me and said, "aunt Jessie why do you laugh so much?" It was funny seeing Carmen in those pics. I'm sure she won't think that, but it's all good. Love it.

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

Why didn't anyone tell me how HOT I was with that AWESOME haircut. and I forgot I was quite the gardner! back in the day with my dishgloves instead of garden gloves.