Sunday, February 8, 2009

Emotions


Sorry somedays I just need to write how I'm feeling, it helps me to work through my emotions.  And I'm sad to say that today is one of those days.  Somedays I feel like crying all day like this baby.  It has been a rough year and I'm just trying to find ways to work through everything so I don't explode.

Part 1 of my emotional day

My Angel Baby

To the baby that I carried
But never seen your eyes
Or tell you how much I loved you
Or ever to hear your cries.
You will never be forgotten
The excitement we had for your coming.
When I realized I'd never hold you,
The feeling I had was numbing.
My angel baby is who you are.
My angel baby you'll always be.
Your loving memory will live in my heart
So you will always be right here with me.


Part 2 to my emotional day



Sunny days seem to hurt the most
I wear the pain like a heavy coat
I feel you everywhere I go
I see your smile, I see your face
I hear you laughin' in the rain
I still can't believe your gone
It ain't fair you died to young
Like the story that had just begun
But death tore the pages all away
God know how I miss you
All the hell that I've been through
Just knowin' no-one could take your place
An' sometimes I wonder
Who'd you be today
Would you see the world 
Would you chase your dreams
Settle down with a family
I wonder what would you name your babies
Some days the sky's so blue
I feel like I can talk to you

I love ya Tanner

Thanks for listening, sometimes if I write down how I feel, it's a little bit like therapy.




2 comments:

Brooke said...

You made me cry. I'm so sorry you had a bad day. Hopefully today will be better. For some reason, Sundays are always hard for me. Maybe too much down time? If you need me, call me!

Krishel said...

I hope today is better for you too! Somedays I think its good to just melt. That angel baby poem is great. Did you write it? Sometimes I hear a song or see pic of Tanner and I instantly start bawling....that pic of him did it. I cant look at his myspace pics anymore either. Hurts to bad. Maybe were normal? Is it possible?