Wednesday, January 28, 2009
potty training
Hey does anyone have any good ideas on potty training. I just don't have the patience anymore. After 2 kids you just wish that the third kid would just catch on. They copy all of the not so good things I say and do. I can never seem to make it to the bathroom by myself, so I know they know how to do it. So why can't they pick up on how to go to the potty instead of all the not so great things I do. Kids you got to love them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My boy was the hardest to potty train. It took weeks. Whenever he would potty in his pants, I would take him from one room into the bathroom, then the next room into the bathroom, until we hit every room in the house. Each time we ended up in the bathroom, I would pull down his wet unders and sit him on the toilet saying "we don't go potty in our unders, we go potty in the toilet" then put the WET unders back on and go to the next room. After I started this, it only took about a week, but I had to be really consistent. He HATED to be wet.
The letter I have chosen for you is "S". Have fun with it. I can't wait to see what you come up with!
Also, some of the things I have seen on other blogs are: wordless wednesday where you just post a cute picture, to tell or not to tell (which I do on my blog usually on tuesdays) thankful thursdays, flash-back fridays (go back to your youth and write a story or post an old picture for all of us to laugh at.) Most people I read take the weekends off unless they have something they really want to write. These things are just fillers for when I can't come up with anything. SOrry for writing a novel.
I really dont have any good advice. Becca took forever. I tried and she just didn't want to do it and my mom kept telling me that she would do it when she was ready. So I laid off for a little while and she was right she did it when she wanted to do it. Good Luck
Post a Comment