Well it's almost 11 p.m. on thursday. I wanted to do a flashback friday, but I won't be around on friday. So I figured this was close enough. This pic was taken after Carson was born. The funny thing about this pic is the hat. When I met him he was wearing that hat, I hated that hat. I'm so glad that hat finally was lost. I'm sure it was an accident. Love ya Derek.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
FLASHBACK FRIDAYS
Well it's almost 11 p.m. on thursday. I wanted to do a flashback friday, but I won't be around on friday. So I figured this was close enough. This pic was taken after Carson was born. The funny thing about this pic is the hat. When I met him he was wearing that hat, I hated that hat. I'm so glad that hat finally was lost. I'm sure it was an accident. Love ya Derek.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
My husband has a pair of shoes he had for 10 years, and suddenly, they got lost in the move. Darn. I love hospital baby pictures.
He looks so much younger! Kinda crazy since it hasnt been that many years ago.
Hey! I hope you don't mind I'm blog stalking you (I found it throught FB page), do you mind if I add you to my blog list? Also, if you want, I will send you an invite to my blog (it's private) so I'll need your email address!
P.S. I have a son named Carson too!
Post a Comment