Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New underwear drawer

Isaac has finally decided that maybe he should start going on the potty.  So we went out and let him pick some big boy underwear.  He decided that handy manny looked good.  That night he wanted to wear them to bed, so we had a big fight about it.  In the end I put his diaper on then put his underwear over the top of his diaper.  We both ended up happy.  I got up to put his other underwear away, but of course he wanted to do it himself.  I told him to go put his underwear in the drawer. Later I went into the kitchen to my surprise I found his underwear in a drawer in the kitchen.  I guess I should have been more specific on which drawer.  At least they were clean.

3 comments:

Shane and Beth said...

LOL!! That's funny...and VERY cute:) You never quite know what kids are thinking do ya? How is the potty training going? Good Luck!!

Krishel said...

Thats not a bad idea! Never know when you'll need to change your underware in the kitchen! Hes a thinker you better watch out for him! LOL

Brooke said...

Funny boy. We did the whole diaper thing then underwear over. It works, so it's okay.