Thursday, January 29, 2009



I'm trying to start some new things on my blog so bare with me.  I've been reading Brooke's blog and I love it so I'm going to try a few things she does.

I'm thankful ......

that I have a house to keep me out of this crappy windy weather.

that my two year old still takes long naps.

for the wii, it has been really fun.

for grandparents, so me and Derek can get away sometimes.

for crockpots on days that I'm busy.

for caller I.D. I don't know what I ever did without it.  Think back in the day when you just blindly picked up your phone and had to talk to whoever it was on the other end.

Well that was my first attempt at thankful thursdays.  Tell me what you think.



1 comment:

Brooke said...

I'm thankful for a house to keep me out of this crappy wind, too! I love your list. Great job!