
I tried to take some pics of my kids. WOW that was a big mistake. I don't know if you can tell in the pics but Isaac wouldn't hold still and Carson thought he was a comedian. Carson is also at that age where you have to try to get a natural smile, if not you have some big dorky grin.

I guess maybe I'll try again but most likely I'm going to have to pay someone to do it. I just don't have the patience.

I think they still look handsome.

I only got a few of Isaac, but he was actually the easiest.
3 comments:
I think you got some good ones of all of your children! The top one of Carson is cute. Good job!
Brittney, you boys are so adorable. They are definitley going to be heart breakers, breaking them girl's hearts. Too cute.
Very cute!! It really does take a lot of patience. I take a lot of pictures of other peoples kids but rarely do mine because they are so difficult. You did great! They all have gorgeous eyes!!
Post a Comment