We decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather and go play in the snow. We took the kids to the sinks in logan canyon. They had so much fun, they went snowmobiling and sledding. And yes that is me trying to snowboard for the first time. I have so much clothes on I look like a blue marshmallow man. I did fall down alot, but I had tons of fun. I'll have to try it quite a few more time before I go to a ski resort. This was something I didn't have much skill at. I think Derek really enjoyed taking pics of me falling down.
Good Job trying the snowboarding thing:) I gave up on it after 2 winters of not quite getting it and went back to my trusty old skis. It looks like you guys had a great time and a beautiful day!!
I've been married for 5 years to my wonderful husband Derek. I'm a stay at home mom with my 3 very beautiful, energetic kids. Baylee is 9, Carson is 4, and Isaac is 2. We love to do as much as we possible can as a family outside. Derek and the kids hate to be indoors for very long. My family is my life, they mean the world to me.
2 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I hope you had a good time.
Good Job trying the snowboarding thing:) I gave up on it after 2 winters of not quite getting it and went back to my trusty old skis. It looks like you guys had a great time and a beautiful day!!
Post a Comment