Here was our first attempt at Lagoon this year. Baylee had a dance competition there, and all it did was rain. Well it didn't rain it down poured for most of the day. My pants were wet clear up to my knees, it sucked. We had about 3 hours left until the park closed so we decided to ride on some rides. If we bought tickets that day then we could come back for free anytime in May. It was a little cold and wet, but the kids still had fun. There is no pics of Baylee, because I'm stupid and forgot the camera in the car when she was dancing. I was not going to walk through the pouring rain to get the camera. She was on the big rides with her dad and cousins for the rest of the time so I didn't get any pics of her on the rides.
I've been married for 5 years to my wonderful husband Derek. I'm a stay at home mom with my 3 very beautiful, energetic kids. Baylee is 9, Carson is 4, and Isaac is 2. We love to do as much as we possible can as a family outside. Derek and the kids hate to be indoors for very long. My family is my life, they mean the world to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment