Isaac is my most coordinated child, so I never would have believed that he would of been my first one to fall and cut his head. I know this may seem weird that I took time to take a picture of him bleeding, but he looks like he is crying but he's really not. He has an extremely high pain tolerance. He was trying very hard to cry, plus I was waiting for the water to warm up. You can't see it very well but it was pretty deep. Now he thinks he's pretty cool, because he gets to wear a bandaid on his head.Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Isaac's accident
Isaac is my most coordinated child, so I never would have believed that he would of been my first one to fall and cut his head. I know this may seem weird that I took time to take a picture of him bleeding, but he looks like he is crying but he's really not. He has an extremely high pain tolerance. He was trying very hard to cry, plus I was waiting for the water to warm up. You can't see it very well but it was pretty deep. Now he thinks he's pretty cool, because he gets to wear a bandaid on his head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Brit, what a cute kid. I bet it's so hard not to smother him in kisses. I hope your doing great.
Post a Comment