Friday, March 6, 2009

I need a little creative help for easter!!!


I am so tired of giving the same old crap to my kids for easter.  Does anyone out there have any great ideas for easter presents???  Maybe something that isn't expensive and won't get tossed to the side within minutes.  Or maybe some fun ideas to liven up easter.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

4 comments:

Mandi Ward said...

Hey,
I really enjoy kids books. I try to give one for each holiday. My kids love it. We also do Easter dresses. Sometimes stuff to gear up for spring and summer like bubbles and outside toys etc. Dont know if that will help or not.

Soto family said...

Our kids usually get a swimming suit, kites, that kind of stuff to get them excited for good weather. A couple years ago the easter bunny brought them all helmets so they could ride the 4 wheelers and some cheap fishin' poles. We've used the guts out of them!

Brooke said...

I tried to call you, but your phone said it had been disconnected. I need to ask you a question about the chicken you ordered. Will you call me or email me with your phone number?

Tami said...

Last year my kids got beach towels.