A couple of years ago we were in the car. I was driving and of course he was bored and being really obnoxious. He has a hard time just sitting there so usually he's annoying the crap right out of me. He found a little spot in the corner of the windshield. I have to admit it, it did look like pop or some kind of candy. Who knows what it could have been, when you have kids. He's like a little kid when there's a button that says don't push, what do they do they push it. After a few minutes I see him like his finger then wipe it on the spot then lick his finger to see what it was. Apparently it wasn't pop or candy, he started spitting and gagging. I was laughing so hard I almost had to pull over so I wouldn't pee my pants.
Ahhhhh, good times.

1 comment:
Okay, now THAT is a funny story. I laughed out loud. I promise if I ever see him, I will never tell.
Post a Comment