
I know it's almost a month after christmas, and I'm just getting around to writing. I'm just glad I finally found time to do it. We had a pretty good christmas, it was hard without Tanner but we made it through it. The kids were so excited they could barely stand it. This is the first year Carson really knew what was going on, let me tell you it was a long month before christmas. He was asking about it everyday. They got spoiled like usual(it helps when you have alot of grandparents). Derek had to leave for work about 6:30 a.m. So we had to wake the kids up at 5:30, it was a really long day. After all the excitement was over they all became very whiny. Christmas is so much fun with little kids, it's going to be sad to see them grow out of the excitement about christmas.

No comments:
Post a Comment