Well I decided I needed to be more involved in the kids activities. So I took on the job as soccer registrar, which was alot more work then I ever expected. We didn't have enough coaches so guess what I did, I volunteered my services as Carson's coach. It was fun and I learned alot about soccer (because I knew nothing before I started). Baylee I think liked it a little bit, but she was really excited for it to be over. Carson absoultely loved it. I think I've got the next soccer star on my hands. Well now all I have to do is the soccer party to give them their trophies. Then I'm done with soccer until May.
I've been married for 5 years to my wonderful husband Derek. I'm a stay at home mom with my 3 very beautiful, energetic kids. Baylee is 9, Carson is 4, and Isaac is 2. We love to do as much as we possible can as a family outside. Derek and the kids hate to be indoors for very long. My family is my life, they mean the world to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment