Well this is my first attempt at blogging, so be very patient with me. I was looking at Krishel's blog, and some of my cousins blogs. Man I haven't seen some of them forever. I didn't even know some of them had kids. It's than that I realized the importance of a blog(but mainly for the sanity of my mother, she can't get enough of her grandchildren). I seem to have a very busy life right now so I will try really hard to get pictures up.
Monday, September 22, 2008
The first blog
Well this is my first attempt at blogging, so be very patient with me. I was looking at Krishel's blog, and some of my cousins blogs. Man I haven't seen some of them forever. I didn't even know some of them had kids. It's than that I realized the importance of a blog(but mainly for the sanity of my mother, she can't get enough of her grandchildren). I seem to have a very busy life right now so I will try really hard to get pictures up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Blog looks great! Your pictures are really cute. Its kinda weird to think we have all the same cousins on the opposite sides of our familys :)
Blogging is addicting!
Post a Comment